Bring something different, new and exciting to your school.
Add to current curriculum by covering an area needed.
- You host the seminars.
- You provide the space and insurance.
- You bring in the participants.
- You set the cost to the participant.
- You keep profit after the seminar fee is covered.
Contact Rick to make arrangements: email@example.com
*For seminars outside of Edmonton area the cost will be: seminar fee + travel expenses
Topics and Fees:
|Seminar rates and requirements|
|Seminars||Length (hours)||For the Group Minimum 8 participants – The Host sets the cost to the individuals|
|Destruction of structure||2||$300|
|From the Ground Up||3||$450|
|Balance, Structure, Centering, Connecting and JMC||3||$450|
|Solving the Maze – Fighting in the Empty Spaces||3||$450|
|Women’s Self Defence (Basic)||5||$750|
|Edged Weapons Defence Foundation||7||$1,050|
|Edged Weapons Defence Complete||12 (2 days)||$1,800||Women’s Self Defence (Complete)||10 (2 days)||$1,500|
- Destruction of Structure: Add efficiency and effectiveness to every time you contact the assailant by taking their balance and base.
- Power Generation: There are multiple levels of how to generate power and no matter where you are on that scale there is another level you can be taken to.
- Tactical Flow: Reading the attack is something you are supposed to gain through repetition but what if you could drill specifically for this ability?
- From The Ground Up: This is a purely practical approach covering what to do if you are put on the ground – get back up and get out of there.
- Solving the Maze – Fighting in the Empty Spaces: Fighting in the empty spaces is a skill boosting seminar that applies to any and all style and methods of martial arts. This seminar beyond any other will make a good martial artists great.
- Balance, Structure, Centering, Connecting and JMC: Rick’s deepest training on how to gain mastery of your self defence and make everything work in a more efficient and effective way.
- Edged Weapons Defence Foundation:This intense day long seminar will build through a solid progression from the “easy” attacks from a distance, then bad breath range assaults and then the dangerous “sewing machine” stabs. Will touch on (time permitting): situations like a knife at the throat, and various types of improvised weapons.
- Edged Weapons Defence Complete:This intense 2 day seminar begins with the Foundation building through a solid progression from the “easy” attacks from a distance, then bad breath range assaults and then the dangerous “sewing machine” stabs. Also included complete coverage of: situations like a knife at the throat, and various types of improvised weapons.
- Women’s Self Defence: There are two options depending on how much you want to cover but this course comes at a woman protecting herself not only by physical means but by cutting off the common perpetrator’s approach (the acquaintance).