This is a quick clip on a very basic principle: “Turn the Wheel.” I like students to begin working on non-prearranged drills from the first day and that can challenge them to respond quickly. The first clip “Get Your Hands Up” teaches them how to engage and enter but then what? This clip teaches them an easy thought process to take the next step in protecting themselves.
WPD Free Instructional Video Clip: Turn the Wheel.
Recent Forum Topics
- 2017 to 2018 what do you want to see?
- In Search of Efficiency – Part Nine: Rotation
- The Knife Defence Drills build the needed skills and conditioning
- Video clip for those who have my book, “Watch Out For The Pointy End”
- Knife Defence is tough so getting it right is important
- In Search of Efficiency – Part Eight: Empty Space
- Preparing for the Harsh Reality of a Knife Assault
- London Ontario Knife Defence Seminar went very well
- Is there an absolute answer in Knife Defence?