Often the first indication you have of an assault is being struck. Being hit when you have not experienced contact can create deep freeze. You will either have to break the freeze or minimize it by experiencing contact. So if you training does not include full or heavy contact training similar to boxing, kickboxing or MMA then a systematic approach to train you to take a hit and deliver a hit is required and these drills help address that issue.
WPD Foundation Conditioning Drills
Recent Forum Topics
- Time to Think About How to Reorganize the Web Site
- Chen Taiji Principles from Rick Bottomley
- A Sensitivity Drill For Ready an Incoming Line of Force
- The yi leads the qi which leads the li
- Rough Thoughts – Wilson Practical Defence System Levels
- Rick’s Blog February 21, 2014
- Welcome Mark
- A Blast From the PAST! Reactive Kumites.
- Drills for Reading the Attack