Often the first indication you have of an assault is being struck. Being hit when you have not experienced contact can create deep freeze. You will either have to break the freeze or minimize it by experiencing contact. So if you training does not include full or heavy contact training similar to boxing, kickboxing or MMA then a systematic approach to train you to take a hit and deliver a hit is required and these drills help address that issue.
WPD Foundation Conditioning Drills
Recent Forum Topics
- An example of how WPD drills can be integrated into any style.
- Rick’s Blog April 23, 2015 Just Talk’n to Rick: Solving the Maze and doing it Backwards
- Rick’s Blog April 17, 2015 – Just Talk’n to Rick: Training in slow motion is a valuable training safety flaw.
- Pain compliance – The Myth
- Solving the Maze
- Question for the members
- Four points to reality training.
- Rick’s Blog April 10, 2015 – Just Talk’n to Rick: Reality, Risk Management and Avoiding Dumb Advice
- WPD T-Shirt