Often the first indication you have of an assault is being struck. Being hit when you have not experienced contact can create deep freeze. You will either have to break the freeze or minimize it by experiencing contact. So if you training does not include full or heavy contact training similar to boxing, kickboxing or MMA then a systematic approach to train you to take a hit and deliver a hit is required and these drills help address that issue.
WPD Foundation Conditioning Drills
Recent Forum Topics
- Amazon finally shipped it
- My thoughts for a possibe upcoming "Just talking" video blog
- Exploring the Directions: Personalize your Preferences and Why.
- Aikido – Hiroshi Ikeda Sensei: Irimi
- Serpentine Serpentine (Those with kids will get the Prep & Landing 2 reference)
- Great article on violence and processing
- Using the Short Lever.
- Great story of a knifing that happened
- Martial Science Engineer