Often the first indication you have of an assault is being struck. Being hit when you have not experienced contact can create deep freeze. You will either have to break the freeze or minimize it by experiencing contact. So if you training does not include full or heavy contact training similar to boxing, kickboxing or MMA then a systematic approach to train you to take a hit and deliver a hit is required and these drills help address that issue.
WPD Foundation Conditioning Drills
Recent Forum Topics
- Looking for comments
- The Ten Essentials of Taijiquan Theory
- fixed the link – IUPA Sanchin Basics Part 7 Briefly this is Sanchin
- Only so many ways to do it right.
- Just added another clip to the Practical Path
- Learning is the ability to give up.
- Learning to “Body Listen” in Kata
- History and Eight Elements of Hakka Southern Praying Mantas
- Not Always Hard, Not Always Soft by Adam Hsu