Often the first indication you have of an assault is being struck. Being hit when you have not experienced contact can create deep freeze. You will either have to break the freeze or minimize it by experiencing contact. So if you training does not include full or heavy contact training similar to boxing, kickboxing or MMA then a systematic approach to train you to take a hit and deliver a hit is required and these drills help address that issue.
WPD Foundation Conditioning Drills
Recent Forum Topics
- Feldenkrais and Martial Arts
- The Paradox of Unstable Stability or Who the Hell Needs Balance? by Moti Nativ
- And so it continues….
- How to keep your centre
- Yin yang in your arm? Or are you just doing this?
- Speed vs speed
- New research finds that world-class sprinters attack the ground
- Saving yourself in a crowd by Lawrence A. Kane
- Release Clip #1 – Raw Data in this exploration.