Often the first indication you have of an assault is being struck. Being hit when you have not experienced contact can create deep freeze. You will either have to break the freeze or minimize it by experiencing contact. So if you training does not include full or heavy contact training similar to boxing, kickboxing or MMA then a systematic approach to train you to take a hit and deliver a hit is required and these drills help address that issue.
WPD Foundation Conditioning Drills
Recent Forum Topics
- I like this guy's Krav Maga
- A Ralston quote
- Scott Sonnon's Primal Stress Program on sale for ONE day $10 November 11th
- New Shorter Intro video – just clips
- Glass Breaking Aluminum Tactical Pen
- ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ ASAP.
- Old Pan gai noon Seisan Kata by sensei Fujimoto Tokyo branch of uechi ryu