The Slam Elevator Assault Drill has the candidate standing with eyes closed as they are SLAMMED into the back of the “elevator” and must defend themselves. There are two levels: Softwork and Hardwork. The Hardwork section is done in Tony Blauer’s HIGHGEAR (except the helmets) and the contact and resistance is raised considerably.
Slam Elevator Assault Drill
Recent Forum Topics
- Time to Think About How to Reorganize the Web Site
- Chen Taiji Principles from Rick Bottomley
- A Sensitivity Drill For Ready an Incoming Line of Force
- The yi leads the qi which leads the li
- Rough Thoughts – Wilson Practical Defence System Levels
- Rick’s Blog February 21, 2014
- Welcome Mark
- A Blast From the PAST! Reactive Kumites.
- Drills for Reading the Attack