The Slam Elevator Assault Drill has the candidate standing with eyes closed as they are SLAMMED into the back of the “elevator” and must defend themselves. There are two levels: Softwork and Hardwork. The Hardwork section is done in Tony Blauer’s HIGHGEAR (except the helmets) and the contact and resistance is raised considerably.
Slam Elevator Assault Drill
Recent Forum Topics
- I was going to post .
- A new level of archery reached by studying historical text and paintings
- Base vs Base: Anyway to defeat a man who is more centered and based than you are
- 90% of the fight is the Mind –Rory Miller Drills
- Falling is Just a Guided Movement
- Counter Rotating the Spine
- Verticality:it's a bow not a stick
- Counter Spiraling the Spine