The Slam Elevator Assault Drill has the candidate standing with eyes closed as they are SLAMMED into the back of the “elevator” and must defend themselves. There are two levels: Softwork and Hardwork. The Hardwork section is done in Tony Blauer’s HIGHGEAR (except the helmets) and the contact and resistance is raised considerably.
Slam Elevator Assault Drill
Recent Forum Topics
- Amazon finally shipped it
- My thoughts for a possibe upcoming "Just talking" video blog
- Exploring the Directions: Personalize your Preferences and Why.
- Aikido – Hiroshi Ikeda Sensei: Irimi
- Serpentine Serpentine (Those with kids will get the Prep & Landing 2 reference)
- Great article on violence and processing
- Using the Short Lever.
- Great story of a knifing that happened
- Martial Science Engineer