The Slam Elevator Assault Drill has the candidate standing with eyes closed as they are SLAMMED into the back of the “elevator” and must defend themselves. There are two levels: Softwork and Hardwork. The Hardwork section is done in Tony Blauer’s HIGHGEAR (except the helmets) and the contact and resistance is raised considerably.
Slam Elevator Assault Drill
Recent Forum Topics
- Rick’s Blog April 17, 2015 – Just Talk’n to Rick: Training in slow motion is a valuable training safety flaw.
- Pain compliance – The Myth
- Solving the Maze
- Question for the members
- Four points to reality training.
- Rick’s Blog April 10, 2015 – Just Talk’n to Rick: Reality, Risk Management and Avoiding Dumb Advice
- WPD T-Shirt
- Just Talk'n to Rick – new logo
- Rick’s Blog April 03, 2015 – Just Talk’n to Rick: What is Reality Based Training? For you.