Bunkai is the exploration of the applications of Kata. In these clips I am exploring using the moves of the Uechi Ryu Kata Kanshiwa for takedowns. Even if you do not do Kata or this one there is something to be learned form the applications of the principles.
Kanshiwa Takedown Bunkai Part 2
Recent Forum Topics
- How to keep your centre
- Yin yang in your arm? Or are you just doing this?
- Speed vs speed
- New research finds that world-class sprinters attack the ground
- Saving yourself in a crowd by Lawrence A. Kane
- Release Clip #1 – Raw Data in this exploration.
- Wauke to Alternating Palms (to Wauke): Step Twelve: Summary of Principles and the Why
- Wauke to Alternating Palms (to Wauke): Step ELEVEN: Play – NO Corrections
- Wauke to Alternating Palms (to Wauke): Step TEN: Add Unfolding and Folding