Bunkai is the exploration of the applications of Kata. In these clips I am exploring using the moves of the Uechi Ryu Kata Kanshiwa for takedowns. Even if you do not do Kata or this one there is something to be learned form the applications of the principles.
Kanshiwa Takedown Bunkai Part 2
Recent Forum Topics
- Looking for comments
- The Ten Essentials of Taijiquan Theory
- fixed the link – IUPA Sanchin Basics Part 7 Briefly this is Sanchin
- Only so many ways to do it right.
- Just added another clip to the Practical Path
- Learning is the ability to give up.
- Learning to “Body Listen” in Kata
- History and Eight Elements of Hakka Southern Praying Mantas
- Not Always Hard, Not Always Soft by Adam Hsu