An assault is brutal fast and most often an ambush – a complete surprise. The natural instinct is to raise your hands. But can you do that and survive those first moments? Can you move fom there to protecting yourself? This drill hopes to help.
Going from that Oh Crap moment of an assault to OK I can fight back
Recent Forum Topics
- Time to Think About How to Reorganize the Web Site
- Chen Taiji Principles from Rick Bottomley
- A Sensitivity Drill For Ready an Incoming Line of Force
- The yi leads the qi which leads the li
- Rough Thoughts – Wilson Practical Defence System Levels
- Rick’s Blog February 21, 2014
- Welcome Mark
- A Blast From the PAST! Reactive Kumites.
- Drills for Reading the Attack