An assault is brutal fast and most often an ambush – a complete surprise. The natural instinct is to raise your hands. But can you do that and survive those first moments? Can you move fom there to protecting yourself? This drill hopes to help.
Going from that Oh Crap moment of an assault to OK I can fight back
Recent Forum Topics
- Amazon finally shipped it
- My thoughts for a possibe upcoming "Just talking" video blog
- Exploring the Directions: Personalize your Preferences and Why.
- Aikido – Hiroshi Ikeda Sensei: Irimi
- Serpentine Serpentine (Those with kids will get the Prep & Landing 2 reference)
- Great article on violence and processing
- Using the Short Lever.
- Great story of a knifing that happened
- Martial Science Engineer