An assault is brutal fast and most often an ambush – a complete surprise. The natural instinct is to raise your hands. But can you do that and survive those first moments? Can you move fom there to protecting yourself? This drill hopes to help.
Going from that Oh Crap moment of an assault to OK I can fight back
Recent Forum Topics
- And so it continues….
- How to keep your centre
- Yin yang in your arm? Or are you just doing this?
- Speed vs speed
- New research finds that world-class sprinters attack the ground
- Saving yourself in a crowd by Lawrence A. Kane
- Release Clip #1 – Raw Data in this exploration.
- Wauke to Alternating Palms (to Wauke): Step Twelve: Summary of Principles and the Why
- Wauke to Alternating Palms (to Wauke): Step ELEVEN: Play – NO Corrections