An assault is brutal fast and most often an ambush – a complete surprise. The natural instinct is to raise your hands. But can you do that and survive those first moments? Can you move fom there to protecting yourself? This drill hopes to help.
Going from that Oh Crap moment of an assault to OK I can fight back
Recent Forum Topics
- The Pure Move
- Looking for comments
- The Ten Essentials of Taijiquan Theory
- fixed the link – IUPA Sanchin Basics Part 7 Briefly this is Sanchin
- Only so many ways to do it right.
- Just added another clip to the Practical Path
- Learning is the ability to give up.
- Learning to “Body Listen” in Kata
- History and Eight Elements of Hakka Southern Praying Mantas