An assault is brutal fast and most often an ambush – a complete surprise. The natural instinct is to raise your hands. But can you do that and survive those first moments? Can you move fom there to protecting yourself? This drill hopes to help.
Going from that Oh Crap moment of an assault to OK I can fight back
Recent Forum Topics
- Rick’s Blog April 17, 2015 – Just Talk’n to Rick: Training in slow motion is a valuable training safety flaw.
- Pain compliance – The Myth
- Solving the Maze
- Question for the members
- Four points to reality training.
- Rick’s Blog April 10, 2015 – Just Talk’n to Rick: Reality, Risk Management and Avoiding Dumb Advice
- WPD T-Shirt
- Just Talk'n to Rick – new logo
- Rick’s Blog April 03, 2015 – Just Talk’n to Rick: What is Reality Based Training? For you.