Knowing how to lock and break is an important micro-moment skill set to have when that is what is going to make is so that you survive an assault. Here is a short clip that covers the underlying principles of what makes any lock or break work.
A small clip on the principles of locks and breaks
Recent Forum Topics
- Time to Think About How to Reorganize the Web Site
- Chen Taiji Principles from Rick Bottomley
- A Sensitivity Drill For Ready an Incoming Line of Force
- The yi leads the qi which leads the li
- Rough Thoughts – Wilson Practical Defence System Levels
- Rick’s Blog February 21, 2014
- Welcome Mark
- A Blast From the PAST! Reactive Kumites.
- Drills for Reading the Attack