Knowing how to lock and break is an important micro-moment skill set to have when that is what is going to make is so that you survive an assault. Here is a short clip that covers the underlying principles of what makes any lock or break work.
A small clip on the principles of locks and breaks
Recent Forum Topics
- I like this guy's Krav Maga
- A Ralston quote
- Scott Sonnon's Primal Stress Program on sale for ONE day $10 November 11th
- New Shorter Intro video – just clips
- Glass Breaking Aluminum Tactical Pen
- ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ ASAP.
- Old Pan gai noon Seisan Kata by sensei Fujimoto Tokyo branch of uechi ryu