Knowing how to lock and break is an important micro-moment skill set to have when that is what is going to make is so that you survive an assault. Here is a short clip that covers the underlying principles of what makes any lock or break work.
A small clip on the principles of locks and breaks
Recent Forum Topics
- Amazon finally shipped it
- My thoughts for a possibe upcoming "Just talking" video blog
- Exploring the Directions: Personalize your Preferences and Why.
- Aikido – Hiroshi Ikeda Sensei: Irimi
- Serpentine Serpentine (Those with kids will get the Prep & Landing 2 reference)
- Great article on violence and processing
- Using the Short Lever.
- Great story of a knifing that happened
- Martial Science Engineer