Knowing how to lock and break is an important micro-moment skill set to have when that is what is going to make is so that you survive an assault. Here is a short clip that covers the underlying principles of what makes any lock or break work.
A small clip on the principles of locks and breaks
Recent Forum Topics
- Rick’s Blog April 17, 2015 – Just Talk’n to Rick: Training in slow motion is a valuable training safety flaw.
- Pain compliance – The Myth
- Solving the Maze
- Question for the members
- Four points to reality training.
- Rick’s Blog April 10, 2015 – Just Talk’n to Rick: Reality, Risk Management and Avoiding Dumb Advice
- WPD T-Shirt
- Just Talk'n to Rick – new logo
- Rick’s Blog April 03, 2015 – Just Talk’n to Rick: What is Reality Based Training? For you.