Knowing how to lock and break is an important micro-moment skill set to have when that is what is going to make is so that you survive an assault. Here is a short clip that covers the underlying principles of what makes any lock or break work.
A small clip on the principles of locks and breaks
Recent Forum Topics
- The Ten Essentials of Taijiquan Theory
- fixed the link – IUPA Sanchin Basics Part 7 Briefly this is Sanchin
- Only so many ways to do it right.
- Just added another clip to the Practical Path
- Learning is the ability to give up.
- Learning to “Body Listen” in Kata
- History and Eight Elements of Hakka Southern Praying Mantas
- Not Always Hard, Not Always Soft by Adam Hsu
- Four video clips added to the IUPA section