Knowing how to lock and break is an important micro-moment skill set to have when that is what is going to make is so that you survive an assault. Here is a short clip that covers the underlying principles of what makes any lock or break work.
A small clip on the principles of locks and breaks
Recent Forum Topics
- I am so stoked about this: Rory Miller’s 40 Hour Core Dump
- I was going to post .
- A new level of archery reached by studying historical text and paintings
- Base vs Base: Anyway to defeat a man who is more centered and based than you are
- 90% of the fight is the Mind –Rory Miller Drills
- Falling is Just a Guided Movement
- Counter Rotating the Spine
- Verticality:it's a bow not a stick